Monday 24 September 2012

Shame on me!

Well yes, shame on me indeed.

I just looked back to see when I last posted anything, and discovered that that post was an apology for not posting for ages. 
The truth is, there has been nothing 'crafty' happening for some time.  I had returned to full-time studying in September 2011, as I outlined in my previous post, and from then on in, was caught up in the whole 'final year of studies' debacle - with assignments, reports, and a dissertation to have finished.
In the midst of that there were some personal life issues which affected many things.

So with keeping on top of a busy workload, keeping a toddler occupied on a day to day basis, and dealing with sorting through many personal effects, there has been no time to devote to anything creative.

The most recent thing I did was to make a card for someone who'd had a baby.  And in my haste to post the card, I forgot to take a photograph.  I'm going to ask the recipient to take a picture and forward it to me, so you can see it.  Needless to say, any feedback is always welcome.


I will be going back to college shortly, on a part-time basis.  So I am hoping that this will mean that I can organise my personal time better going forwards.  I should be able to have one 'craft day' a fortnight, with one college day, several childcare days and one or two study days.
For the time being this is all supposition, so we'll see how it pans out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment