Monday 12 December 2011

It's that time of year...

...and I'm feeling tired out! 

Just did a successful craft fair at Bedfords Park in Havering.  There is always something going on there, so if you're the Essex side of London, you really ought to take time to go and visit.

I am very behind with blogging at the moment so this is really a means of touching base to let my followers know I am still very much alive and kicking.  I've been very busy with college work but we have our festive break coming up very soon so I'll have a few days respite before getting the house in shape for guests.

At the moment I am busy writing cards, and getting gifts in.  And reading other peoples blogs.  Check out the ones I follow.

Back soon with a proper update, and photos from the craft fair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment