Monday 13 June 2011

Gearing up

Yes, it's getting busy again....

I may have mentioned that my sister is getting married later this year.  I am commissioned to 'do' the stationery and trimmings, which is really exciting, although a little nerve-wracking.
The invitations are all completed and sent out now, both for daytime and evening.  Hen night invites have also gone out. As you will appreciate, in the pictures below I have had to remove personal details for the purposes of posting here.







I am now working on the design for the Order of Service cards (although whether it will be called that or not is debatable as it is a secular ceremony), the hen night 'bits', and the post box for cards/gifts at the reception.  Oh yes, and trying to source lavender sprigs for the placecards.

Got to run, baby's grizzling.  Oh the joys of teething!  Hopefully back later to post some more pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment